- Honesty and Integrity
- Compassion and concern for the well being of others
- Excellence in staffing
- Recognition and respect…
- for the parent/guardian as the primary care giver and decision maker for their child.
- Respect and nurturing…
- of children’s natural interests, talents and learning strategies.
- Provision of…
- opportunities for expression of a child’s individuality
- opportunities for learning through supportive, problem and play based experiences.
- opportunities for physical, social, emotional and intellectual development in a safe environment
There are no constraints within the mandate of our organization which would limit us in the way we provide service or to whom we would provide those services to.
Creating an enriched foundation for children and families.