Fees at A Child's World are classified into two different programs depending on the family's needs. The hours of operation for Full-day child care run from 7 AM to 6 PM, while the hours of operation for part-day child care run from 7 AM to 1 PM or 11:30 AM to 6 PM. In addition, we provide flexible booking options for our childcare services, so you may choose between daily and variable schedules based on your need.
» Daily Schedule:
• Parents are required to commit to 1-5 specified days each week and pay for those days regardless of whether or not their child attends. (days are assured)
• There is a set number of vacation days available.
• Additional days booked will be charged at the variable rate.
• Before making any changes to the timetable, you are required to send the Supervisor a two weeks notice in advance.
» Variable Schedule:
• Parents are unable to make a commitment to particular days each week and pay for those days.
• The spot is not guaranteed, and the center may not be able to take the children on the needed days.
• Any day booked for the next week by Friday at noon must be paid for, regardless of whether or not the kid attends on that day.
• Does not receive vacation days.
• A 2-week notice must be given to the Supervisor before making any changes to the schedule.
⇒ School-age program is available from 7 AM to 9 AM and from 3 PM to 6 PM on school days. The School Age Program may run either on-site or at a different A Child's World location during professional development days (PD) and school vacations (Summer, March, and Christmas breaks).
Child Care fee subsidy is available through the Niagara Region financial assistance program to qualified families. For further information on how to submit an application for financial support, check out the “Apply for subsidy” page.
» Child care fees prior to subsidy approval:
If you intend to attend the child care facility prior to receiving subsidy approval, you will be required to make full payments of the daycare rates for the booked days. This will continue until we receive approval for the subsidy. Once we receive the approval, we will calculate and provide you with a refund based on the date that was authorized.
» Child care fees after subsidy approval:
Your childcare expenses will be paid directly to the facility by the Regional Municipality of Niagara once the Regional Municipality of Niagara has approved your application for a subsidy. The social worker assigned to your case will provide you with information on the total amount of absences that are covered in your case. You can use the absent days for sick days, vacations, and statutory holidays.
» Partial subsidy:
In the event that your application for a partial subsidy is successful, the Niagara Region will pay for a percentage of your childcare expenses according to your household's income.
A Child’s World offers a convenient way to pay for your child care fees. Payments can be made by transferring money from a checking or savings account using Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). The weekly payment for child care costs is due on Mondays of each week.
» Failure to make payment:
Persistent non-payment of fees may result in the loss of your childcare space. If you wish to withdraw from child care, you are required to provide the center supervisor with written notice of withdrawal two weeks in advance. If you fail to provide the required notice, your account will be charged for two weeks of childcare fees regardless of whether or not they attended the daycare during that time.
» Unpaid accounts:
Within two weeks after the withdrawal, any accounts that remain unpaid will be turned over to a collection agency.
Administration Office: 344 Avon St, Welland, ON ..... (905)-735-1162 ..... Monday To Friday (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
A Child’s World Child Care
A Child’s World is Niagara’s Premier childcare organization has been serving the Niagara Region since 1970. Our goal is to provide affordable childcare, with licensed educators all around the Niagara Region.